Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £36,000 pa
A profitable Food Manufacturing business seeks a Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer. The Maintenance Engineer will work for a business whose willingness to embrace new technology has aided excellent growth and an impressive £100M+ Turnover. The leadership team empowers their Maintenance Engineers to make their own decisions within the maintenance function.
About the Role:
- Reporting to the Engineering Team Leader and working alongside Electrical Engineers.
- Responding to equipment Breakdowns and completing planned preventive maintenance.
- Working on Process Systems, Pumps, Valves, Motors, Conveyors and Packaging Machinery
- Maintaining Boilers, Steam Plants, Cooling Towers and Water Treatment Systems.
- Fault finding using drawings and diagrams.
About the Person:
- A time served engineer with at least Level 3 Engineering Qualification (or equivalent)
- Excellent Hands-on Mechanical Maintenance skills with good electrical knowledge.
- Previous experience working within a Manufacturing Environment.
- Holds strong fault diagnostic skills
- Not afraid to bring new ideas to the table.
- £36,000 pa (Including Shift Allowance & Call Out) + Paid Overtime*
- Contributory Pension – 5% Match Employer contributions
- Life Assurance
- 28 Days Holiday (including public holidays)
*Employees can choose time off in lieu or paid overtime for any weekend/overtime hours worked
- Predominately Monday to Friday – 8am to 5pm
- 1 week in 8 – 6am to 2pm
- 1 week in 8 – 2pm to 10pm (Also on Call During this week)
Maintenance Engineers will also work 1 weekend in 4 (sometimes this can just be a Saturday)
Vacancy Ref: 2983
How to apply: email CV to email@example.com