Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Northwich, Cheshire
Salary: £41,000 pa + Overtime
- An award-winning Food Manufacturer seeks a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- The Maintenance Engineer will work a 4 on 4 off Shift Pattern
About the Company:
- An independently own Food Manufacturing company.
- The business has invested heavily across its brands, plants, machinery and people.
- Achieved significant growth over the past 5 years.
- They can offer the opportunity to work within a friendly and team orientated environment.
About the Position:
- Reporting the to the Engineering Team Leader.
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance
- Working on high-speed production and packaging machinery.
- Responding to machinery breakdowns.
- Completing planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM).
- Improving machinery efficiency and reducing production downtime.
- PLC Fault Finding.
- General repairs on robotic systems.
- Support site projects and new equipment installations
About the Person:
- Must have previous experience working within a high-speed manufacturing environment.
- Competent delivering multi-skilled engineering maintenance.
- Holds strong fault diagnostic skills, including PLC Fault Finding.
- Good hands-on electrical knowledge.
- Takes a proactive approach to continuous improvements.
- Completed an approved Engineering Apprenticeship or holds Engineering qualifications.
Basic Salary £41,000 pa + Overtime & Additional Company Benefits.
Shift Pattern: 12 hours shifts on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (2 Days, 2 Nights, 4 Off)
How to apply: email CV to email@example.com